iPhone 5s Battery
We don't have that much stock available
This iPhone 5s replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts, tools, and adhesive you need to bring your dead iPhone 5s back to life!
- Tested to confirm there are no cycles on the cell and the capacity is 95% or higher.
- 100% factory tested with a customer return rate of only 1%.
- Assembled using high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Adhesive is preinstalled to improve the quality of your repair.
- Make future repairs easier by replacing the Pentalobe bottom screws with the Phillips bottom screws included in this kit.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your iPhone 5s’s lifespan. Extend the life of your phone with this new replacement battery compatible with iPhone 5s. If your iPhone 5s won't turn on, is stuck in a boot loop, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it.
Part Assembly Includes
- New Replacement Battery Compatible with iPhone 5s with Adhesive Strips Preinstalled
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Replacement Phillips Bottom Screws
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Pentalobe P2
- Tri-point Y000
This part is compatible with iPhone 5s.
|Watt Hours||5.92 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||1558 mAh|
|Compatible Part Numbers||616-0718, 616-0719, 616-0720, 616-0721, 616-0722, 616-0728|
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to