iPhone SE Replacement Battery
This replacement battery is what you need to bring that dead smartphone back to life. The Fix Kit includes everything you need to swap in a new replacement battery.
- This battery is brand new! Each one has been tested to confirm that there are no cycles on the cell and that the capacity is 95% or higher.
- Make disassembly for future repairs easier, replace your pentalobe bottom screws with the Phillips screws included in the kit.
- New Replacement Battery with Adhesive Strips compatible with iPhone SE
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Replacement Phillips Bottom Screws
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Pentalobe P2
- Tri-point Y000
For optimal performance, calibrate your newly installed battery: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use your device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.
Learn more about safe lithium-ion battery handling and proper disposal.
This part is compatible with iPhone SE.
- All iPhone SE
Watt Hours (Wh): 6.21
Capacity: 1624 mAh
Apple Part #: 616-00106, 616-00107