iPhone SE (1st Gen) Screen
We don't have that much stock available
This 1st generation iPhone SE screen replacement includes all of the small parts pre-installed in the assembly, saving time and increasing the quality of your repair.
- New parts tested to strict quality standards.
- 100% factory tested for display performance, including luminance, color balance, front camera, and speaker functionality.
Replace a cracked or scratched front glass panel or malfunctioning LCD display on your 1st generation iPhone SE. A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel, restore touch function, and eliminate the dead pixels or flickering on an aging display.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel
- 4.0 inch 640 x 1136 pixel IPS LCD Display
- Front Camera Assembly
- Earpiece Speaker
- LCD Shield Plate
- New Replacement Screen compatible with iPhone SE
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Tri-point Y000
- Pentalobe P2
This part is compatible with iPhone SE (1st Generation, 2016).
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to