iPhone SE (1st Gen) Screen
We don't have that much stock available
This 1st generation iPhone SE screen replacement includes all of the small parts pre-installed in the assembly, saving time and increasing the quality of your repair.
- New parts tested to strict quality standards.
- 100% factory tested for display performance, including luminance, color balance, front camera, and speaker functionality.
Replace a cracked or scratched front glass panel or malfunctioning LCD display on your 1st generation iPhone SE. A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel, restore touch function, and eliminate the dead pixels or flickering on an aging display.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel
- 4.0 inch 640 x 1136 pixel IPS LCD Display
- Front Camera Assembly
- Earpiece Speaker
- LCD Shield Plate
- New Replacement Screen compatible with iPhone SE
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Tri-point Y000
- Pentalobe P2
This part is compatible with iPhone SE (1st Generation).
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.