MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2010) Replacement Battery
This MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2010) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead laptop back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Tested and guaranteed to have no cycles on the cell and to have a capacity greater than 6730 mAh.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Assembled using a high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook Pro's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2010). Factory-installed MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2010) batteries are rated to last 1,000 cycles. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
- MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2010) Replacement Battery / Fix Kit
- Spudger / Fixite Carbon Fiber
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver / with Integrated SIM Eject Tool
- Precision 4 mm Bits:
- Pentalobe P6
- Phillips #00
- Tri-point Y0
This part is compatible with MacBook Pro 15" Unibody A1286 Mid 2009 to Mid 2010.
|Watt Hours||77.5 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||7080 mAh|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.