iPad Air Screen Digitizer
We don't have that much stock available
This iPad Air screen digitizer replacement includes all of the small parts preinstalled in the assembly, saving time and increasing the quality of your repair.
Replace a scratched or cracked front glass digitizer or home button on your iPad Air to fix touch functionality or home button issues.
- Make your installation quick and easy. There is no measuring, cutting, trimming, or shaping needed with the front panel adhesive strips preinstalled.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel
- Blank Home Button
- Front-Facing Camera Bezel
- Installation Adhesive
- New Replacement Screen compatible with the iPad Air
- iOpener Toolkit
This fix kit includes iFixit’s reusable iOpener to aid your disassembly. Heated in your microwave and applied to your device, the iOpener softens the adhesive holding your device closed.
iOpener Toolkit includes:
- Opening Tool
- Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Battery Blocker
- Suction Handle
- Precision Bit Driver with Integrated SIM Eject Tool
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #00
- Flathead 2.5 mm
This part is compatible with iPad Air 1st Gen A1474 and A1475.
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.